Hi.
I would like to thank you for attending the Subcomm Camp held over the weekend.
It is my honor to inform you that you have been one of the many few selected as TPSU's Subcommittee member for the year 07/08.hahahaha, you can imagine my delight. Was jumping about in joy, screaming my head off.
okaaaaay, so maybe i overreacted. But hey, like i said to, Ben, i think " I'm a
noob! Let me be excited! "
Which i am. It's subsided a little now, my insane raving, and sudden bursts of gleeful laughter.
yes, I've lost my mind Anyway!
I am so dead,
WDS Beta + proposal is due next
friday. I'm done with proposal, but not with Beta, haven't even started really. Gotta start on it tonight, after tuition, or something.
In any case,
I'll be having a busy week. Having lunch with
Yani, MY,
gaspar and
Shi Kang somewhere tomorrow to celebrate
Yani's birthday. On
Thursday, the four of us are gonna stay back to get started on
WDS, after which, i have to attend
TPSU's AGM, and tuition, which
I'll have to slot some other time during the week.
wee.
busy busy life.
I like it really.
Oh yeah, we got back some of our term test papers, will have gotten all by tomorrow, so
I'll tell you guys how i fared. So far,
I've done pretty okay, so =D