Konbawa~~
minna-
san!
nyahahahahahaha. here i am once again...
Okay, update!
AGM was fun. I loved the presentation Alvin gave, was very inspiring. Made me wanna just jump out of my seat and get things going, do something you know.
Somehow, instead of being guests, myself, Farah (aka twin o mine) and
Hadi along with
Zain, Wen and two other guys ended up being helpers. We just
happened to be in the right place at the right time, so we got swept along. Not that
I'm complaining,
I'm glad we somehow managed to self-invite ourselves.
Anything for
TPSU!
haha. That aside, the soles of my feet now hurt. This is because, i am not accustomed to wearing heels for hours at a time. Nope, not at all. T_T
But it's okay
Anything for
TPSU!
It's rewarding, the feeling you get when you've done something, been part of something.
Been spending some time with fellow
subcomms, Dion,
Hadi and Farah ( twin o mine ). we just clicked, it's nice. Meeting new people is always nice, making new friends is even better, maintaining the friendship is the best.
Oh yeah, i promised to update you guys about my t
erm tests results. Hm, i think i did
pretty okay, but, there's always room for improvement!
I got 3 As and 1 B. Not bad, but like i said, i could go for better. i think, straight As would be nicer, don't you =D
Moving on,
I am so dead for
WDS. Yep. But, like
Hadi said, we
mustn't jump in that boat! [ The
noob boat ]
FIGHT!
So fight it is! I shall fight! And do my best to maintain that A i got for term test. I shall persevere! I shall not give up!
I shall . . stop it with the noise-less screaming and just get started on actually doing the work =P
hehex, wish me luck!