nyhahahahahahaha, gomen gomen, for the lack of posts. My only excuse is, I am wayyyyyy tooooo Malas! muhuhahaha. Am i depriving you people of your five-minutes worth of entertainment? lol
okok
hmm.
been busy doing nothing, even though i really shouldn't. heh. Somehow, though, i found myself giving Raihan a motivational talk via sms earlier on, and i thought to myself, hey, you know, for someone who's trying to help someone else get back into their full-fledged study mode, shouldn't i be doing that for myself first?
hehe.
A classic case of not following one's own advice! ^^"
In anycase, i shall chiong all the way this week! Weekdays, especially tue-thu, are too tiring, coz of tuition. Hmm, wish they weren't all at night. But then, i get paid, and i like the girls and my cousin, so, i shouldn't complain =)) Even so, i shall persevere!
You know, I've been going to lounge so often now, my day feels incomplete without spending at least a few minutes there. Even if it's just to go in, say hi to some random people there and walk right back out.
You know what's the best thing about being in tpsu? It's that, i get to meet so many new people, and have the chance to make so many new friends, and the majority of them are all fantastic people, who really are worth meeting. So, it really was a good thing i went for the interview, and that i got through.
In any case, next Wednesday, i have an approved LOA to skip my 12 0clock lesson to hand out apples at the plaza( i think ) to promote healthy lifestyle. haha, well, me being the apple lover that i am, i say, weeeeeee. But then, i only just realised just now, that I'll be missing my CMaths class test 2. Damn. So I'll just have to reschedule with Ms Iman. Shouldn't be much of a problem, asides from the act that it's a bit out of the way for the both of us, but, anything for TPSU!
It was kinda my fault anyway, when TPSU no buchou asked me if i was gonna be free next wed to help out,i just said yes, but then, i really DID forget about class test. Either ways, doesn't matter much. just a minor inconvenience, =D
muhuhahahahha
I feel super hyper. seriously. i think it shows. I think my post tonight is super random. hehex. But,but but but but but, i don't really care.
Oh yeah, i found one more game which i am completely hopeless at: carrom! haha, i suck big time at it!
I'm just not good at games am i? heh. hardly matters though, so long i have fun while stinking at it, I'm perfectly happy. The way i see it, there's always gonna be someone who stinks, so, i shall willingly volunteer to be that someone. Someone said that's just giving up, but, dude, it's just games. The whole point is to enjoy yourself. And I enjoy losing, so?
=)
me thinks that's enough for one night. oh yea, Mary! i want photos! soon! onegaishimasu!