I'm happy today! I feel so motivated =))
Thank you to you who have pushed and helped me, though
I've barely gone anywhere, i still feel great, and that totally makes my day.
Tomorrow, i have 3 very imp things to do. Only problem is time, gosh, i have to be in so many places at once ^^"
No matter, it'll work out.
hehex, time management, careful planning and all that =]
Hmn...
You know, i think
I've changed some since i went to poly. But, change is good. At least, it shows
I'm growing, doesn't it? Being more exposed or less exposed,
I'm not remaining stagnant. Sometimes, i find myself thinking, there's so much good in my life right now, i wonder when the bad will come. After all, nothing remains the same forever.
I'm just waiting for the tide to go against me, but, till then,
I'll just enjoy every minute of this journey
I'm on.
It's important to be happy isn't it? No matter what situation you find yourself somehow involved in, it's best to just face it with a positive attitude, and face it head-on, yea?
I think so too =))