It's okay, it's alright, Begum Begum fight fight fight!
It's okay, it's alright, Begum Begum fight fight fight!
Who's the idiot cheering herself? Oh yeah, me!
hahaWell, hey, who else can i rely on to cheer me on as i
chiong through projects?? ^^
In order of when they're due,
WDS,
PRSP,
VisLit.
I'm done with
PRSP, only the report and things like that, so that's once down. Most important is
WDS though.
Today was not a good day.
heh. The only good thing was . . i ran into
Raihan at the
bus stop and somehow, we got to spend some time running around chasing people and time with each other, so, that was good. And i met Dion's classmates, who were a friendly, funny bunch =)
Right right, so, no matter how i felt then, it's all okay now. No point living in the past and reliving the entire thing over and over. I'm exhausted now, though,
haha.
Tomorrow,
I'm going to got to school early to get a glimpse to
Raihan in her formal wear,
haha, i can't wait! Also, later on, we'll be meeting each other at Flavours for ice-
kacang!
Coz that is my all-time favourite dessert =))
I really should be going now.
You know, this is really random, but,
I'm really looking forward to holidays. My first POLY holiday!
hahaha, yes yes, weird, i know, but hey, cut me some slack,
I'm still a
freshie aren't i? Still excited and as
noob as ever,
haha.
Feels good to have
something to look forward to =D