I love my room. =)
Me and my maid rolled our sleeves up to paint both mine and my brothers' room while everyone was out today. Was very tiring, and we ended up giving both rooms a very very very thorough cleaning, as well as rearranged the furniture.
So, now my room feels so much more spacious. And my sis and i spent some time decorating it.
Haha, i wanna get more stuff to personalize the room even more.
Though this time, we're staying away from drawing on the walls! At least not until either of us acquire fantastic artistic abilities ^^"
Nyaha, Begum is happy =))
Also,
I'm missing school. I know, whatever, but i am. Especially my classmates, and
su friends. I miss the Clique too! sigh. And right now,
I'm also missing some of my secondary school friends.
I might be going to
rp sometime this week. I promised my best friend
I'd come over to see her.
haha . . sometimes, i wonder why i make these promises. I will carry it out, of course. But, sigh, so troublesome.
lol. But, oh well, getting out of the house is good i suppose. And i don't REALLY mind the long bus ride to Woodlands. Maybe just a little bit, but it's not so bad.
Though, i have to monitor my going out,
coz my parents, my mom especially, is displeased at my rarely break fasting at home this year. I keep eating out, but it's
coz i happen to be out, and it's too much of a rush to go back home on time. Anyway, excuses aside, yup, i have to limit it somewhat.
hmn . . . .
I want new computer games to play. I wanna go on a shopping spree. I WANNA GO SHOE SHOPPING WITH FARAH!
WE HAVE TO MAKE PLANS! I DON'T CARE! I'M BOOKING YOU SOMETIME THIS WEEK!
=))
Begum loves being random ^^