Begum loves her Farah!
=))
I honestly cannot wait for school to start again, because i am deprived of a life during the holidays. And honestly, there's just so many things to look forward to when school reopens.
OTC recruitment is one. I don't care! I'm gonna go to lounge First thing! It's a top priority activity on my to-do list ^^
Other things to look forward to
basically involves meeting friends and being around my dears once more. And yeah, i made a resolve to work even harder this
sem. My results in
sem 1 were not bad, but i really do think i can do much better, so, gonna aim high! =))
I guess, i just miss the hustle and bustle of daily life ( when you actually have something to do )
I can fall back into my previous routine of studying, teaching and enjoying life.
Anyway, before that happens, i have
Hari Raya to look forward to. ^^
Yep, definitely something good. Especially can't wait to
jalan raye with my secondary school friends.
So i guess, in a way, it's time for new beginnings?
haha. ( this is not
referring to
raya, to school actually,
lol, it's not exactly in order but oh well )
(=