This is long overdue, but here goes. .
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
I'm gonna write the first things that come to mind aites ^^
1. I was so obsessed with LoTR at one point, i wrote I Love LoTR on the sides of my school shoes in a 'public' declaration of my love. My friends and teachers thought i was nuts. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.2. My favourite dessert is Ice Kacang.3. I once tripped on my school skirt and fell ( almost flat on my face ) in the bus on the way to school, coz i was trying to see if the guy i was crushing on was there. Alas, he was . . .4. I have 33 journals dating back from primary 55. I always have overdue library fines to pay.6. I named my first stuffed toy ( as a teenager ) Smoky. He was a grey cat. I loved him. He is now dead and rotting somewhere in the storeroom. I grew out of him when my then-baby brother took a liking to sucking Smoky's tail.7. I stil keep the two teddy bears i got from TPRAWKS last year. Teeny and Tiny sit proudly on the speakers on either side of my laptop on my desk. They're other homes are under the bed, behind the desk and tv, and sometimes, well, we wouldn't wanna go into that . . . .8. I have a thing for oldies love songs. Okay okay, i have a thing for love songs, oldies or not. I'm a sap okay! Currently listening to The Shoop Shoop song over and over, ehe . . . .So this is the part where i tag people and tell them " Since you have no life, waste 5 minutes on this alright? " I doubt i can name even 5 people to pass this on. So i shall just name a few.
1. Mary-am - chan
2. Amal
3. Aisyah aka MoMoK!
4. Pei Fen ( if you're reading this )
aaaaannnddddd, that's it i guess.
On another note. School started, I'm loving school. I pretty much like all the modules I'm gonna be learning, and OOGP, object-oriented game programming is becoming a fast favourite - yeah c++! haha, I'm such a nerd/geek whatever, i like programming. ^^"
It's pretty much okay. I have to get some books though this sem, but i guess i don't mind so much. Makes me feel like a proper student somehow, having books to learn from. Course, i suppose we COULD try to do without it, but i wanna be all studious and be the over-enthusiastic know-it-all this time round. hahaha
School aside, hmn . . . i guess every thing's OKAY. Had dinner with Farah, Jac and Brainer, and i realised I've never had dinner with them before. And it was fun, knowing the craziness that we are, we had good laughs =))
One major - okay not so major, but let's be dramatic here - let down is i have lounge duties Friday mornings. Now ladies and gentlemen, i have no school on Fridays. So yeah, ouch. but ah well.
Anything for SU
heh, funny I'm saying that when I'm not even gonna go for interview for FO and TPRAWKS. I changed my mind. I did sign up as an IIT guide during open house. haha, our school needs manpower! so okay. Pei Fen and i signed up together. It'll be fun i hope