I almost forgot to blog about our lesson at Settler's Cafe yesterday. We had a compulsary excursion/lesson at Settler's Cafe opposite Katong Mall, where we had to play board games for
2 - 3 hours.
Suffice to say, it was a fun-filled few hours, and i most definitely plan on coming back with some friends. We had a blast, especially when we played Taboo in the end.
Someone: When people keep asking you questions on the street, what are they?Yani: IrritatingLoL
Also afterwards, Pei Fen and i browsed through some shops at Parkway. I love shopping/window shopping =))
I think it's fun. Even more so when i actually buy something. But it's also nice to just look around anyway.
Today, i spent almost the whole day alone at home. Everyone else went out, and i relished the peace and quiet. I'm a sucker for that - not that i don't like the chaotic daily life we live, haha, but it's a nice change.
Initially, i thought to use the time wisely, finish IDES, study and things like that, but it was not to be. I did do a little IDES. But mostly, i got reacquainted with the television and remote and the kitchen stove. It feels so long since i last spent time in front of the TV. Seriously. And i do not regret it at all, even if it means i have to chiong my work a little tonight. A little break is refreshing once in while.
I think, from now on, I'm just gonna get everything over and done with on Fridays, since it's our free day. Only, this week it got disrupted coz of our INCG outing
Anyway, I'm rambling, haha, sorry, but you know how it gets, since i haven't been blogging much as of late, it's my way of paying back somehow?
hehe, I'll just end here for now, and check in again some other time