Tonight myself, my mother, two of my aunts, my uncle and my sister went to have supper at Delifrance at the airport.
It was fun. Really was. We ordered a bunch of different desserts and pastries and drinks, and shared them with each other. So everyone had a bit of everything. For two hours we sat gossiping, joking and laughing, and poking fun at each other. I love doing things like that, just hanging out, spending quality time with the people i love =))
You know, i feel lucky. Sometimes, i do wonder, when all these good things will come to an end, at least for a while, because life is full of ups an downs, and I'm pretty sure something will happen to suck out the happiness from my life, at least a little pretty soon. Or at least, i think it's realistic to expect something along those lines to happen.
But I'm not in a rush for it to actually take place. Like i said, i honestly, truly feel that i am a lucky person. There's so many good things going on for me. And i honestly just feel very happy and very blessed and thankful.
There are occasional blimps, but you know what, they end up making the good things better.
I guess, basically, when it comes right down to it, one life, live it to the fullest, yea?
=))